Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One Month Young

Dear Riley,

I can not believe that you are already one month today! Time does really fly by. You are such a joy in your daddy and momma's life. I can not imagine one day with out you. They say your life changes when you have a child but I guess I never knew how much my life would change when you were born. I'm not talking about change like "I can't just go to the movies change" (even though that has changed too), I'm talking about the love that we have as a family now. Every single decision I make now in made with you in mind. You have brought our family to life and no one could ever replace this feeling.

There are so many things I would like to shelter you from, or make sure you don't make the same mistakes that your father and I once made. Life is a journey and the destination is not what it is about. You are going to make mistakes and fall some time in your life. If we didn't go through everything we went through we wouldn't be where we are...we wouldn't be WHO we are. I think one of the best things about life is that it goes by fast...enjoy it, take it in, and don't look back on things that you could have changed because in the end it makes you, well you so keep moving forward.


photo.JPG

You are the prettiest baby I have ever seen, of course I may be biased, but can you blame me with that face? Today was your one month doctor's appointment and you were 6 lbs and 11 oz., 3% of your age...woohoo we are now on the growth charge. Needless to say, your head was in the 25% so I know you are going to be one smart little girl.


photo.JPG
 
 
You just started sleeping in your crib last night and I was in there about 10 times checking on you to make sure everything was okay. I think I should just sleep in there instead of you sleeping in our room. That way you are sleeping in your crib and I am there if anything happens, best of both worlds? Not cool though...I know. That probably won't be good when your 12 and want friends to sleep over.
 
For now I won't worry about when you grow up, I will just take in every second with you and enjoy the ride. Our lives are just begining. Happy one month baby girl and we can not wait for every single memory with you.
 
Love Momma
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment