Sunday, May 15, 2016

25 Things May Not Know About Your Mommy....




 Here goes nothing....

  1. My favorite color is red.
  2. I like to listen to music in the car REALLY loud. You probably already know this though.
  3. I don't wear shorts. Even to bed.
  4. I don't use a flat sheet on our bed because I absolutely hate making the bed. I see no point.
  5. I have never mowed grass.
  6. I eat peanut butter every day. Every single day.
  7. I love wine. You will soon find out.
  8. I have very thick skin but care deeply what people think.
  9. I regret not playing sports in high school.
  10. It took me five years to complete my undergrad.
  11. I love fruit- especially watermelon.
  12. I try to drink two gallons of water a day.
  13. I can't stand flowers. If you want to win my heart use chocolate. I will always fold for chocolate.
  14. Garth Brooks was my first concert.
  15. I need eight hours of sleep to function properly.
  16. I can't do math. I hope one of you are really good at math in high school because you won't find me much help. I got you when it comes to English.
  17. My favorite meal is breakfast. I never skip breakfast. Ever.
  18. I love wearing heels. I know, weird.
  19. I had my gallbladder taken out in grad school.
  20. I have no directional sense. Please never use words like east when telling me how to get somewhere
  21. I love a good gel manicure.
  22. Sharks are my worse fear.
  23. I love the first glass of milk. Every time I buy milk I like to drink the first glass right away.
  24. I have never broken a bone.
  25. My favorite movie is Legally Blonde.
Some of these things you will soon find out; others, like my obsession with cheese and my fear of the ocean will be things that you will soon love about me!

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment