Monday, May 13, 2013

7 Months Young!


Riley Mae,


I still can't believe that you are 7 months old. That's almost to one year. You are almost a toddler. I remember when I was pregant and I couldn't imagine the day you were born...now Ive been blessed with 7 months. Time is moving way to fast. 






I feel that this month was the biggest month. You have changed so much in the past month that I am amazed each day how you are growing. You found your feet and love to play with them and stick them in your mouth. You sit up (with some support) and love to sit in your bouncer and high chair. You started laughing out loud and I just can't get enough of it. I tickle you and you laugh. I make funny faces...and you crack up. You amaze me everyday. You haven't heard anyone laugh...and yet you laugh. You are always happy. 



You absolutely love to eat. We started making your baby food and you can't get enough. You love sweet potatoes and pears. You cry when it's all gone. You don't like green beans at all. But you can stand carrots, they aren't your favorite, but you'll eat them. We started giving you a sippy cup. Yea, your not too sure about it yet but you sure do try. You'll learn really quick...you always do. 



WE celebrated our first Mother's Day yesterday and it was the best day EVER. You made my day with your happy smiles, laughing and cuddling with mama all day. I seriously feel like everydays Mother's Day because you are the greatest gift I could have ever asked for. 

You're growing like crazy. I can't keep up with your clothes because you grown too fast. Mama loves to dress you and your are always a little fashionista. You are now in 9 month clothes, with some 12 month here and there. 12 MONTH! I can't believe it. Spring time is here and you love to go outside. It relaxes you. You fall right to sleep when you come in. Speaking of sleep...you are a perfect sleeper. You sleep from 8pm to about 6:30 am every single night. We have no problems and you love your sleep (you get that from me).


 

You are at such a fun age where you love to play and explore your world. I love just taking all my time and playing with you. These moments are going to go fast and I can't imagine missing any of it. One more month and you will be in surgery for your implants. All the hard work has paid off and you are so much closer to hearing my voice for the first time. That will be Mothers Day for me.



Riley, you are such a gift in my life and I cant remember my life without you. I love you more than you will ever know. When you have your first child, you will understand. Until then, I will just try to show you in everyway possible. I love you more than fall weather, more than a new pair of shoes, more than chocolate milk.

Love Mama,

No comments:

Post a Comment