Monday, April 8, 2013

6 Months!

Baby Girl,

Has it really been 6 months since you were born. That means 24 weeks, 168 days, and 4032 hours that you have been here. Boy oh boy has it been the most amazing, exciting, scary, hopeful and spiritual 6 months of our lives. You have changed this family is so many ways. You make me realize that the little things in life are the big things, to realize all the things I took for granted all these year, and to stop and BE present.


I can't believe how much you have grown in 6 months. I brought you home and you were 5lbs, now your (probably) around 15lbs. Can you explain yourself? Your growing up so fast. Everyday is like a new adventure and I love to sit and just watch you explore your world. Soon will be the day you put sound with your world and we will get to go through it all over again. 



This month was a big month. You started rolling over, you ate sweet potatoes, bananas and cereal for the first time. You had a great visit to Riley Hospital and scheduled your CI surgery and most importantly you got baptised. It has been an awesome month and can't wait for spring and summer to get here. 


You are almost sitting up by yourself in your Bumbo and love to watch me get ready in the morning. I act like I'm gettin you ready with me and you just smile and smile. Your pretty much always happy. You only cry when your tired or hungry and you still love the TV. I know it's the colors and bright lights you really love because you can't hear it but dad thinks you just LOVE watching sports center with him in the morning. 

I look forward to ever day we have together and our next adventure we will go on. You will soon know that nothing in our life is scripted, everything is fly by the seat. Things change...people change and life goes on, BUT there is one thing that won't change....your dad and I love you very much. We couldn't be more proud of you and every.single. thing. about you. I love you more than....christmas, more than springtime, more than pizza cutter pizza.


No comments:

Post a Comment