Monday, April 29, 2013

My love for weekends

Okay Im caught...In my lifetime I have always loved my job, well almost always. But anyway I never wanted to be that girl that" lived for the weekends" or just couldn't wait for the weekend. Well guess what...yup, I'm that girl. I love spending time with my little family and doing such great things together. Now that the weather is nice, we are trying to get all the yard work done and do a bunch of things. In our small town they have so much to do for kids.

This weekend was a busy one but we enjoyed every. single.second of it.

Saturday I taught my spinning class at the local YMCA and had to bring this cute little baby with me. As you can see from the below pictures, she looks thrilled to go to the YMCA and get babysat by the high school girls working the daycare. She still is just so cute...


Now she's a happy girl! AFter Spinning we went to get a pedicure with grandma Bolinger. Yup...Riley's first (of many) pedicure experiences. She was a delight and just gabbed gabbed gabbed the whole time! The last 5 minutes she completely pass out...she just couldn't handle all that excitement in one day. 




Then on to house work. I actually had my own honey do list this weekend. We have so many projects going on in the house, it's hard to keep up. The weekends are turning into work weekends, but with Riley!

 


I painted my door this light teal color. I was hoping for a little darker color but it will do for now. I actually like the gold handle with it. I heard recently "gold is back in"...really, I never thought it was out. I love gold and always have. I guess thats my 80's coming out. I also painted this side table for Riley's playroom, which I so need to finish soon. I got this table from my boss and knew exactly what color I wanted it. I am all about painting furniture so if anyone out there has any old tables, chairs, etc they don't want....Give it to ME! Not that I need anymore projects going on.


I had a work event saturday night at this is what I was behind. It took my 40 minutes to get to somewhere that takes me 10. That is one of the perks of living in the country. In cleveland I had construction and too many people traffice, now I have John Deere traffic. That is something I never thought I would be writing.

While momma was away, Riley had a mommy and daddy date night. She took her first trip in her BOB stroller. This thing is HUGE...it's like a mountain bike on steriods. She loved it of course! Can't wait for our trip to the Zoo to really get some action in this thing.


And Sunday...oh how we love Sundays! This sums up a long and busy weekend. This is why I now LIVE FOR THE WEEKENDS! Next weekend will be ever better!

No comments:

Post a Comment