Friday, April 5, 2013

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY

Photobucket

Dear Weekend, I am so glad your here. Have I told you how much I miss you. I actually get to NOT work this weekend. What a concept! Dear husband, I am going to apologize ahead of time for the honey do list and projects I am going to have going on. Sorry:) Dear Mother Nature, You and I have to talk! Please can we have a nice weekend. I would love to take the baby outside and enjoy some of the sunshine I am praying you provide. Dear Laundry, will you just please stop being lazy and wash yourself? Dear Pinterest, I don't know how I ever lived without you and can not wait to try some of your amazing recipes this weekend. Here is some of the things I am pinteresting lately....


I think you can see where our weekend is headin...


YUM....


and super yum......


This is so the truth! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment