Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So What Wednedsay

So What Wednesday

Today I am saying SO WHAT if....

  • I am slightly jealous of woman that are further along than me and are having their babies any day
  • I didn't have time to take a shower this morning before work because the extra 30 minutes of sleep was more important
  • as soon as I get home from work I am in my PJ's
  • I still have a baby to do list the size of Indiana...yea better get on that
  • I am thinking about paying someone to redo my blog design
  • Burger King french toast sticks make my day a whole lot better
  • I was in bed last night at 9pm on our anniversary...hey I'm 8 months pregnant, its okay
  • I am literally counting down the days until baby Riley is here (48 days and counting...Holy *&%$^%&*
Happy Hump Day! What are you saying SO WHAT to today????

xoxoxox
Shannon

2 comments:

  1. I have been patient to see some pics of the Baby Riley's new room!! Please please please let Aunt Katie see some SOON!!! Love you guys and can't wait for our phone date tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is coming very very soon. I just need a few more things.

    ReplyDelete