Thursday, October 4, 2012

36 WEEKS Folks!


It's 36 weeks and time is slowing down. This week has been harder then the past weeks. I am starting to slow down my work schedule and prepare for baby. This is probably going to be the last bump attack picture. Belly is perfectly round like a basketball and ankles are like cantelope. Yea...it's time for me to take it eassyyyy.


Oh yea...I cut my hair and dyed it RED! I love it. It was alittle shorter than I thought I wanted it but now I actually do it. When it was longer I just put it back everyday and went on with my day. Mom's got to be stylin' too.


How far along: 36 weeks

Gender: Girly girl all the way. You go girl!

Movement: Lots and lots. She is dancing away in my belly. Sometimes she is trying to escape and sometimes she is just letting me know she is there. Josh is totally amazing, and slightly freaked out, by how vivid her movements are now.

Size: Honeydew! I am not sure who comes up with these analogies but she looks and feels way more like a huge watermelon.

Cravings: Brocoli Cheese Soup

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty great (knock on wood). My body pillow is the third person in our bed

Best Moments this week:
Dinner with Josh's parents
crafts for baby's room
Knowing that next week she is full term!

Worst Moments this week:
Lots of swelling
harder to get dressed or even function for that matter

These next couple weeks we have so much to look forward to. Bags are packed and we are ready to go. Next doctor's appointment is Tuesday and we get one week closer. Full term baby...can you believe it?

xoxox
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment