Friday, October 5, 2012

I Believe

It's Friday and that makes me feel like....



I think that I deserve some sort of award for making it through another week. Maybe a metal, cookie, or I will just settle for some pizza tonight.

I'm linking up again to make my blog world become bigger and today is the I Believe day. I think I needed another pick me up. Enjoy

I believe in wearing things that sparkle

I believe that your best friends are sisters you never had.



I believe an apple a day really does keep the doctor away.

I believe in working out and exercising your body.

I believe in laughing until it hurts.



I believe that college football should be all year round.

I believe that morning coffee makes everything better.

I believe in Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and all the other social media that makes this world turn.

I believe that blogging is awesome and stimulates the economy.

I believe that love can change your life.


I believe wearing heals makes you feel prettier.

I believe on being attached to your Ipad, Iphone or whatever technology vice you have.

I believe that family will always be there. NO MATTER WHAT.

I believe in the power of prayer.

I believe in FRIDAYS! Woohooo.

Have a great weekend. One week closer.

xoxoxo

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment