Thursday, January 24, 2013

How Pinteresting



I took a slight break from my birth stories to do a fun link up. I haven't really been doing much socializing wth my fellow bloggers because I have been pretty busy with our little baby girl and her implant process. However there is always time for Pinterest....here's what I've been loving on.


Pinned Image

Ok so I have already been planning her first birthday party. Sue me! I think that this is going to be such a special/tough/rewarding year that I can't wait to go all out for it. It's a CELEBRATION! Or just a good excuse for a party:)

Pinned Image

This is A D O R A B L E. nuff said

Pinned Image
LOVE

Pinned Image
Pinned Image

I'm also trying to redo some things to the house on a small (nearly non existant) budget.

Pinned Image

Just for fun.

Happy Pinteresting! What did the world ever do withOUT pinterest????

1 comment:

  1. I JUST pinned that room yesterday! So cute! & I loooove that ecard! actually, I love ALL ecards! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete