Great great doctors appointment today. Here is what we accomplished:
- We have the cutest baby:) Could not believe how clear her face was on the pic!? Technology is amazing.
- glucouse testing (yikes)
- Baby is still a girl
- I can travel up until 36 weeks ( Walfield wedding here we come!)
- What to do when I am in labor
- Talked about breastfeeding and epidural
- Basically talked about my whole birth plan (coming soon to the blog)
Here's her debut...her photo shoot was amazing.
Size of Baby: Size of a eggplant, almost up to 3 pounds. You keep growing girlfriend. So proud of you.
Cravings: Still no cravings. My food taste is actually going back to normal again. I actually can stand chicken again....that makes this girl really happy!
Things I miss: Coffee, energy, exercising, sleeping. I also know I am going to miss fall clothes. I love fall and the clothes are the best. I will have to spice up the maternity closet for fall.
Best Moment: Every moment with her is great! Even the heartburn and sleep deprivation:) This week was our Cleveland baby shower and it was awesome. See below post for more details.
Worst Moment: Riley is starting to rest her head on my left ribcage and boy it is uncomfortable. I didn't really know what that was until I saw the ultrasound today.
Sleep: Sometimes. It is a hit or miss type of thing. Sunday night I was up at 1am but last night I sleep a wopping 8 hours.
84 more days Riley, 12 weeks. We got this!