Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Friday: how I love you and missed you. You came fast this week...keep up the good work. Dear Olympics: I love watching you every day and night. You are awesome. Can you come on earlier so I can get some sleep please? Dear Cleveland: I will get to see you in less than 10 hours. I am really excited and hope you are feeling the same. Dear Riley: keep up all the moving and shaking. You go girl! Dear JCP: if my baby furniture does not come by next Thursday you will have one crazy pregnant woman on you. You have been warned. Dear coffee: I miss you so. Dear husband: I am apologizing now for the 5 hour car ride to dad's house. All the stopping, complaining, sleeping, turning is sure to get on your nerves. This is going to be one long trip for you. You will still love me in the end though.

Everyone have a good Friday and weekend! Shower posts next week.

xoxoxoxo

Shannon

5 comments:

  1. Hi from Friday's letters! Congrats on the bun in the oven, hopefully your furniture arrives on time and your drive isn't too long or uncomfy. And they really could start the Olympics a few hours earlier couldn't they? By the time they come on and I have all 4 kids in bed I just want to pass out! Have a great Shower and I may pop back in to see how it went. I can't get enough baby-ness and since my last 3 have been boys I have to go elsewhere to get my girly fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying laughing at your JCP post! Angry pregnant women are never fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I am so new to blogging but it is so addicting. I love it. Thank you for stopping by. I will let you know how is all turns out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are cracking me up with this letter! My sister just had her baby 1.5 months ago and you sound so much like she did. :) Hee hee. And also mentioned the Olympics... and the late nights. UGH! Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm staying up so late for the olympics too!

    Happy Friday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete