I am sure many of you have a "bucket list", you know things you want to do before you kick the bucket. I guess I haven't really thought of things I want to do long term, but a part of me feels I need a baby bucket list. Ya know, I am not going to be the same person in 13 weeks. Everyone keeps telling me how my life is going to change dramatically. Good thing I like change!
After a couple weeks of thinking about it...here is my Baby Bucket List:
- Go fishing.
- Visit University of Notre Dame.
- Read newest Jodi Picoult book.
- Take the GRE (which involves studying for the GRE).
- Apply to the doctorate program at Indiana State University.
- Redo all the closets (well Dad is actually doing that).
- Change all lights in the house.
- Learn how to cook with better recipes.
- Look up some DIY projects. I am going to start crafting.
- Read up on parenting.
- Watch the "Best Baby on the Block".
- Make smores in our firepit.
- Date night with the husband.
Good thing I had a great time in college, have great friends, and don't regret anything. Sometimes you have to look back and thank the good Lord for unanswered prayers. I know I do.