Tuesday, July 3, 2012

23 Weeks!

Holy Guacamole...I am 23 weeks pregnant and loving every minute of it. I am still nervous every day that are little girl is growing strong and being all she can be in my belly. I think once she is here then the worrying will stop....YEA RIGHT! I think my worry free life is over as we know it.

Look at this belly

This looks like a healthy baby girl to me....

How far along: 23 weeks exactly! 119 more days to go.

Baby Size: She is 1 pound (roughly) and the size of a papaya. Even though I have never actually seen a papaya...from the looks of it she is bigger then a lemon.  Each week is different fruit, it cracks me up.

Gender: Baby Girl all the way. I hope I can keep up with her:)

Cravings: MILK MILK and more MILK. I can't get enough of it. I drink probably about 3-4 glasses of milk a day. Other than that, I think I am having adversions more than cravings. Things I used to love to eat do not sound good at all, like chicken or any kind of meat for that matter.

Moment of the Week: Realizing that next week is 24 weeks. MEANING this is concidered a viable pregnancy and if something were to happen (like labor) there is a 50/50 chance she would survive. YAYYAYAYAYA...I feel like doing the running man or something:)

Movements: LOT OF THEM! She kept me up from 4-6 am this morning. She sure is a night owl.....Lord please give me the stregnth to keep up with her. Secretly though...even though I was up some of the night, I LOVED every second of it and it kept me smiling all night.

Happy Tuesday and make sure you smile today:)

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment