Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Okay Thursdays


So I totally stole this from Brunch with Amber's blog but it is cute I had too. Every Thursday I am going to write my "It's Okays" and feel great about my shortcummings:)

It's Okay

... to hit snooze on your alarm 5 times before getting up

... to go to bed at 9:00pm on Fourth of July

... that I love going to the grocery store more then the mall these days

... that I have 3 books going at the same time and can not finish any of them

... to check your facebook before you check your work email daily

... that my favorite dinner these days is cereal and milk

... I love to watch the Kardashian and Mrs. Eastwood and Company more than CNN
... that I am really starting to feel at home here in Indiana and can not wait for the next 4 months to go by!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! I love short weeks and can not wait for the weekend. Not that I have any real plans besides spin class. BUT it's OKAY that Spin Class is the highlight of my weekend......just relaxing:)

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment