Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th!


It's friday the 13th...and while everyone is staying indoors and having their superstitions about his day, I am at work and loving the fact that it is FRIDAY!

Why is today such a good day:

1. Woke up late...but okay because got to work on time. Bonus for me:)

2. Had a great conversation with my brother early this morning. I mean EARLY. It was 8:30 people! Anyone that knows Corey will understand how this is amazing. We love you.

3. Got two 33.8 ounces of BIOLAGE shampoo and conditioner for 29.00 at ULTA when they are usually 30.00 a piece. Also recieved a free Ulta nailpolish with a coupon I have. BONUS!

4. Ordered my first thing for Riley's room. It is from Pottery Barn for Kids. I can not wait to get it.

5. Lots of baby movement today. She must love the Wendy's I ate for lunch today....I know I did.

I would say Shannon 5, Friday the 13th 0

Weekend Plans:
grocery shopping
clothes shopping. I love gift cards:)
Sam's club (for whatever kind of shopping I want)
Dinner with friends
Church
Baby furniture
POOL!

Sign me up!

Happy Friday Ya'll

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment