Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Friday!


I think you can see how happy I am that today is Friday! It actually feels like Tuesday so it is an extra BONUS. Sort of like a short cut to the weekend. The plans we have this weekend include...movies and air conditioning. I know, we live an exciting life these days. I guess we are just gearing up for parenthood. OK WITH ME:)

It is extremely HOT outside. 106 her in Indiana already for this lovely friday. I am feeling good but really tired and congested. I am not sure if I have a cold or they whole pregnant mucas thing has caught up with me at 23 weeks. I didn't sleep last night, Riley was up moving around all night. That actually makes me happy so I am in a good mood today.

Friday Fact:  4 more weeks until my baby shower in Cleveland. I can not wait for the excitment and to see everyone that I miss so much!

What do you love about Fridays?

Happy Friday!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment