Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Madness!

Well it's Monday again...back to reality and back to work! One more week down. Bring on week 26.

Highlight of my weekend was going to see "Dark Knight Rises". Great Movie. Great Actors. Great Directors. I felt I had to go see it opening weekend to even try and have a conversation with my brother these day.

Anne Hathaway...WOW

You are amazing. A Goddess. Can I be like you when I grow up? She looked awesome as catwoman and played the role amazing. She made me want to be catwoman. 

Great Movie. Go see it stat! It gives Magic Mike a run for its money..heeee. I still have dreams about Magic Mike ( Wow). Josh don't worry, I will turn down Chantum shows up at our door. My true love is only for you:)

In other news:
Roses are red, violets are blue, there are two men left (and one rose), so whom will Emily Maynard choose?

I think I am team ARIE. There is something about Jeff's hair that is just too 1980's for me. We will see tonight!

The TOP newstory of today!!!
OLYMPICS start this week....and I can NOT wait


I can not wait for basketball, swimming, gymnastics, volleyball...all of it. Especially the opening ceremony. I will just warn you now, I am going to cry cry cry. I cried at batman...I am surely to cry at the opening ceremonies. All of the controversy surrounding the uniforms will be gone once we take the stage.

Yes! I think the uniforms should be made in USA. However, it wouldn't be American if they weren't made in China.

Yes! I think the uniforms look like they are from England and have nothing to do with how American's are perceived. Again, we are always trying to keep up with some other country in fashion, so it fits.

Yes! The Ralph Lauren horse is bigger than the American Flag. He paid for the uniforms. Did anyone else...NO.

Now let's watch the olympics and all play nice. It is going to be a great week!

Happy  Monday!

Shannon



3 comments:

  1. Got the checklist today from Leslie for your shower!!! I have to bring prizes for the men for games. Yes! And of course Dad has to bring the pop!! hahahahahaha. Seems like everything is back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there.....Have fun.....See you all at the Indiana shower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! I was worried that he would be out of his comfort zone. Glad things are back to normal. Everything is looking up:)

    ReplyDelete